Collected data transmitted voluntarily by the user.
The information transmitted by the user through the forms on our site (contact forms, requests for offers, etc...) is voluntary. In accordance with the legislation relating to the protection of privacy, you can take note of this data from us and have it corrected or deleted by sending us a request by email or by post.
Personal data in the possession of the BVVM
- Identification and contact details: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Login data for the user account: user name, e-mail address, password, ...
How do we use your data?
This information is used for :
- communicate with you on the subjects for which you request us
- inform you about products, promotions, actions, news and offers from third parties that may be of interest to you (in the case of subscribing to our newsletter).
- You can unsubscribe at any time by means of the link provided for this purpose in the newsletters received.
- Rights of access, rectification, deletion, restriction, opposition and transferability of personal data
- You have the right at any time to consult your personal data and to correct them (or have them corrected) if they are incorrect or incomplete, to have them deleted, to restrict their processing and to object to the processing of your personal data, including their profiling on the basis of these provisions.
- In addition, the customer has the right to obtain a copy (in a structured, common and machine-readable form) of his personal data and to have it forwarded to another company.
Personal data will be retained for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements.